Love Soaked Family Photography Workshop
HI FRIEND. The Love Soaked Family Photography Workshop is moving online, with everything covered in person in PDF and video format so you can work through all the material at your own pace, as many times as you want.
BUT the thing is, the best way to apply and solidify everything you learn is still in person, with guided shooting experiences and a supportive community to process with and break through your creative blocks. If you wanna come in person, you’ll buy the online workshop and go through it as your “homework” before the retreat. The online workshop will be your 101–your tips, tricks, everything, and the retreat will be your 201–application, application, application.
The in-person retreat will be May 9-12, SLC Utah. (evening of the 9th-morning of the 12th.)
Registration opens February 6, so save the date and drop your email here to be notified when registration opens plus snag some free goodies (whether or not you decide to join us in May.)
we will cover:
- the game plan of shooting “lifestyle” family photos–where to start + end so you get the best results + never have those deer-in-the-headlights ‘oh gawsh what should we do next’ moments
- -infinitely variable poses, tricks, games + antics I use at every shoot to win kids over, inspire the artist within + make the session fun
- -how to make EVERY client look natural (and totally gorgeous)–this is HUGE
- -shooting film with fast moving kids + dark houses
- -dealing with nightmare situations + making beauty when everything sucks (crying kids mad dads raw files whaaa?)
- -attracting your ideal family client + finding your individual family shooting style
- -the biggest mistake (you don’t know you’re making) when shooting families (bonus: fixing it will drastically increase your satisfaction with your own work)
- -storytelling–honing your voice so you walk into every shoot with the confidence that you can make magic
- -shooting large families with a candid feel
- -the one factor that has the power to take your work from mediocre to show stopping
*warning: yesss you will get to use these pretty pictures for your portfolio. but the focus of the shoots will be learning and not frantically shooting allthethings. if you’re looking for a pure portfolio beef-up, this is not the right fit.
“There’s no better way to free up your mind and help you trust your own instincts. I had so many revelations about my “why” of photography. I think what I learned was so different from what I expected. It was specific to me and my strengths and weaknesses and truly invaluable. I would recommend Brooke’s unique and passionate workshop to any photographer on any level.”
“So much great information and insight was learned. I will refer back to the notes over and over. If you are looking to hone in on your brand, get clarity on your business and direction of work, and gather new skills to engage with your clients then this is for you!”
“If you are looking for a workshop that really ignites your passion and makes you feel like you are sitting with friends and not in a school style workshop then you need to take Brooke’s workshop. It is more than just a workshop, its a process and she is there to guide you through this process of being an artist, a business owner and truly being yourself.”
Get notified when registration opens by signin’ up here, friend!