I was whining for fall and it’s finally here!
In all its brusque, nippy, leafy, scarf-y glory. Please stay awhile, friend.
1. The way dying things form incredible beauty.
2. How I have an excuse to go shopping.
3. Enter cider and hot chocolate.
3a. Enter apple pancakes with cider syrup–a recipe that’s marked the beginning of fall in the Beecher family for as long as I can remember.
4. Wearing scarves incessantly. (See #2)
5. Pumpkin everything. Apple everything else.
Okay so maybe these aren’t the top 5 things about fall in the history of ever, but they’re the top 5 things I’m thinking of about fall right now. (Which would make for a way less snappy title.)
What are your favorite fall things?