It’s time for another giveaway!
I love this part.
It’s the part where I tell you why I’m doing the giveaway.
I’m being interviewed for BYU Weekly–we’re going to talk about how my work with Women’s Services affects my photography and how my belief that each person is inherently beautiful influences the artistic process.
Here’s where you come in.
I would love to have two (or more) sisters to shoot during the interview and show the world why a holistic, uplifting, make-you-feel-beautiful experience while being photographed is so important! Plus you never really get the opportunity to have the beauty of your sisterly relationship documented, and I think that is a shame. Being sisterless myself, I have a special fondness for sisters.
Here’s the fine print:
1. The shoot will be on BYU campus sometime in November and includes 30 minutes, one outfit, and a CD of 20+ fully edited, totally yours, completely gorgeous photos.
2. You have to be someone I haven’t photographed before.
3. You actually have to be sisters. Sisters-in-law are acceptable, but none of this “we’re-best-friends-so-she’s-like-my-sister” stuff.
4. No age requirements/limits!
5. You have to be fine with/excited about being on BYU Weekly, which airs on byutv. Famous!
Here’s where I tell you what to do to enter!
1. Assemble a photo of you and your sister(s) and a brief description about why you should be chosen for the giveaway! Enter heart-melting expressions of love here. Hint: I’m especially looking for sisters with a unique story. You were both adopted? You’re twins? There’s five of you? COOL. Want.
2. Send the above to me at brookebee @ gmail.com
3. Wait and WIN!
photo above of my dear sister-in-law.